Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat was founded in 2000 by a member of a traditional Ayurvedic family. The Resort houses India’s largest yoga hall and the famous Trip Advisor website awarded it for 5 consecutive years with its Excellence Certificate.
The resort is situated in the town of Ooty in the Nilgiri Mountains, famous for their tea plantations.
The nearest airport is Coimbatore (75 km)
International airports with flights to Coimbatore:
- Chennai (45-minute flight)
- Bengaluru (Bangalore) (45-minute flight)
- Mumbai (90-minute flight)
- New Delhi (120-minute flight)
The transfer from Coimbatore/Cochin/Calicut airports to resort and back costs $80.
The restaurant offers delicious Ayurvedic dishes suitable for all body types (tridosha).
Resort provides Internet connection via Wi-Fi.
Standard Room. Single room without bathroom.
Room with bathroom. Double room with an en-suite bathroom.
Deluxe Room. A double room with an attached bathroom and views of the mountains and tea plantations.
Deluxe Glass Room. Comfortable room with fireplace and spacious bathroom with marble floor. Located next to the yoga hall, restaurant and treatment rooms. It offers a magnificent panorama of tea plantations and mountains.
Exclusive cottage. A round-shaped cottage with a private garden, spacious bathroom, fireplace and panoramic windows which offer a beautiful view of the mountains and tea plantations. Located next to the yoga hall, restaurant and treatment rooms.
Luxury villa. A spacious villa with fireplaces in the living room and bedroom, bathroom with a Jacuzzi, kitchen with all necessities, washing machine, private massage room and a large balcony overlooking the mountains.
Accommodation price list
(Rates are in Euros)
|Room||Single room||Double room|
|Room with bathroom||89||159|
|Deluxe Glass Room||109||189|
*Festival discount of 20 % is going on until Dec 31st. This includes free airport transfers from Coimbatore airport.
The rates include:
- Ayurveda meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and herbal teas)
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments (excluding Sunday)
- Doctor’s consultation during which an individual treatment plan is drawn up.
- Ayurvedic medicines for the entire duration of the treatment course
- Yoga and meditation
- Acupressure / Reflexology / Reiki session
The cost of accommodation and meals for an accompanying person who does not pass the treatment course is 30 Euros per day.
The clinic provides treatment for children. The final decision on this issue is taken individually, depending on the child’s health issues.
Highly professional doctors with big experience will take care of your health.
- Weight Loss
- Anti-aging and anti-stress
- ENT (diseases of ears, throat and nose)
- Eye health
- Women Health
- Anxiety and Depression
- Treatment of chronic diseases (such as: arthritis, asthma, anemia, alcohol and drug addiction, autoimmune diseases, bronchitis, Crohn’s disease, vitiligo, lupus, hypertension and hypotension, diabetes, depression, dermatitis, gastrointestinal diseases, circulatory problems, migraine, spinal problems, gout, liver disease, kidney stones, osteoporosis, paralysis, PCOS, Parkinson’s disease, sleep disorders, joint pains, ulcers, cancer, AIDS, HIV, hepatitis, etc.).
Resort offers certified Ayurveda courses for those who want to learn the principles of Ayurveda.
|6.00||Morning herbal tea|
|6.30 – 7.45||Yoga classes for beginners|
|7.45 – 8.30||Nature walk|
|8.30 – 10.00||Ayurvedic breakfast|
|8.30 – 12.30||Ayurvedic treatments (1 hour)|
|12.30 – 13.00||Weight Loss Yoga|
|13.00 – 14.00||Ayurvedic lunch|
|14.00 – 15.00||Various activities (lecture on Ayurveda, Ayurvedic cooking class, organic gardening class, market visit)|
|14.00 – 16.00||Ayurvedic treatments|
|16.00 – 16.30||Afternoon snack|
|16.15 – 17.00||Yoga (intermediate level)|
|17.00 – 18.00||Meditation|
|19.00 – 20.00||Ayurvedic dinner|
It is recommended to bring along for the duration of treatment:
- 2 colour copies of passport and Indian visa
- Small padlock
- Medical records: results of examinations, analyzes, etc.
- Do not bring valuables
- PayPal, Visa card, MasterCard, bank transfer are accepted. 2.5% commission fee is charged for paying with bank cards.
- Booking is confirmed after receiving a 50% advance deposit. Cancellations or changes in dates are possible not later than 30 days prior to the beginning of the treatment after this period no refund is made. The penalty for dates changing or cancellation is assigned individually in each case.
- Non-vegetarian food, alcohol and tobacco are prohibited on the territory of the Resort. Outsiders and any pets are not allowed on the territory.
- Menstruation: during menstruation full body massage is not allowed, during the first 3 days massage of the head, face, hands and feet are permissible. Yoga is not recommended. Please choose the dates of your visit in accordance with this information.
- Check-in: 24 hours,
Check-out time: 11:00, if you are staying longer then a half day fee is charged.
Price for placement per person in a double room is From: $75 per night